Home Loans – Bristol, CT
Your Trusted Bristol, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Come to the most trusted lender of conventional and unconventional loans in the Bristol, CT area.
Working with families all around Bristol, CT, Prysma is committed to helping you finance your own home.
We’ll take the time to help you find the best rated potential loan rates, options, and information regarding a mortgage.
Want to meet in person with us? We have two offices available for you:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you’re located in the Bristol, CT area and would like more information on how you can become a homeowner, fill out the form or call (855) 513-8374.
Your different Bristol Mortgage loan options
The 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Bristol, CT
First-time home buyers in the Bristol, CT area can take advantage of the assistance by the professionals at Prysma. Check out our simple 4-Step process:
When you need to obtain a pre-qualified loan, reach out to Prysma near Bristol, CT. Our certified Mortgage Loan Originators will analyze your current situation to determine the price range perfect for you and your family. The loan professionals at Prysma have worked with thousands to successfully navigate the mortgage loan process.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You can start shopping for your Bristol, CT home after you’ve been pre-qualified for your mortgage loan. When in the market for a new home, you have to consider the price, location, and safety. Once you find a home you like, we’ll help you prepare your offer and then negotiate with the seller to reach a closing price.
Speak with the Mortgage Loan Originators at Prysma after you’ve decided on a home and a closing price. We assign you with a dedicated loan expert who will work with you from the start and across the finish line until you’re ready for the final process of securing your new Bristol, CT home.
closing & Moving in
The closing process starts once all of the mortgage paperwork has been filed and approved. You’ll be free to begin moving into your Bristol, CT house as soon as you have the keys in hand.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Bristol Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Bristol home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Bristol, CT
Before choosing a loan, it’s necessary to understand how loans work. Conventional loans aren’t backed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). The lender (us) is responsible for all mortgages because the government doesn’t back this type of loan. Here are our Bristol, CT conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you would like to have fixed monthly payments for your Bristol, CT mortgage loans. To obtain a fixed-rate loan, you provide a set down payment as part of the investment. We discuss monthly payments to establish a fixed monthly rate. Since it’s a fixed-rate, it never fluctuates as a result of market or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An Adjustable-Rate Loan (ARM) were developed for Bristol, CT homeowners that choose to keep their house for a short period. ARM loans start with a low rate, then rise or fall depending on index rates and market conditions. There is an interest cap to prevent it from exceeding the maximum rate for your Bristol, CT home loan.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Bristol, CT
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is loan insured by the government and provided by your Bristol, CT lender. This option is an excellent loan that usually requires a low down payment and has lower closing costs. New homeowners need to have proof of a lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and steady employment over the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: If you’re a Non-U.S. citizen without a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card then this might work for your situation. We currently have loans available for Bristol, CT workers who have a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans in need of a mortgage loan for a new home in the Bristol, CT region, our VA loans could be what you looking for. When you consider the rates of conventional loans, many of our VA loans are lower and don’t need a down payment. Applicants must provide proof of military service, a record that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and past financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Bristol
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If a homeowner wants to adjust their monthly loan payments, they often seek out refinancing options. It typically offers an increase or decrease in your monthly payments or interest rate if you would like to pay your loan off faster or less over the lifetime of the loan. We always work hard to ensure your Bristol, CT mortgage refinancing options are the right fit for you. We make refinancing a simplified process for Bristol, CT residents.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Bristol
Reverse Mortgage Options: This type of loan is designated for homeowners over the age of 62 and ready to swap equity for cash. The homeowner exchanges part equity (ownership) of their home in order to receive monthly payments. This is especially beneficial for retirees that need additional income to survive on month-to-month. Repayment of the loan isn’t required until the residence is left or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Speak with the Prysma professionals if you’re in the Bristol, CT area and in need of a conventional or unconventional mortgage loan. We provide services throughout the state of Connecticut. If you prefer not to visit our location to fill out the loan documentation, complete it online or by giving us a call during normal business hours. Our experts are more than happy to assist you with the loan process.
However, we invite you to stop by our one of our offices in Connecticut if you feel more comfortable filling out your mortgage loan application in person. Visit us during regular operating hours:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT