Home Loans – Ansonia, CT
Your Trusted Ansonia, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
When you’re looking to obtain a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your number one Ansonia, CT lender.
We work hard to give families the opportunity to become first-time Ansonia, CT homeowners with a fair loan.
We will help you find the right mortgage loan that will fit your unique needs while staying under your budget.
Call us at (855) 513-8374 to speak with an expert or fill out our form for more details on how you can own your own home in Ansonia, CT.
Your different Ansonia Mortgage loan options
The 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Ansonia
We make the path to owning a home in Ansonia, CT as easy as possible. Check out the steps broken down in our simplified 4-Step process:
The first thing you need to get started is to become prequalified for a loan. This way you know your budget before searching for a home in Ansonia, CT. Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will take note of your financial situation and home preferences before beginning the pre-qualification process. We strive to help you find the amount that fits your lifestyle and needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once we have completed the first step, you will start looking for a home in Ansonia, CT. When you’re looking for your new home, make sure to stay under your budget. Also, consider where it is located in relation to your jobs and schools. The final thing to remember is the safety of the area. When you find a home you like, you’ll prepare an offer that will be given to the seller. You’ll work on negotiations until you reach an agreement.
After you’ve reached a closing price agreement with the seller, you will complete your loan application with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators. We’ll answer your questions and help you fill out your loan application to obtain the correct mortgage loan for you. We strive to streamline the loan application process to get you into your new home as soon as possible.
closing & Moving in
After your application has been reviewed and approved by our experts, then we’ll go through the final closing procedures with you. Upon completion, you’ll be given the keys so you can begin the move-in process into your new Ansonia, CT home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Ansonia Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Ansonia home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Ansonia, CT
Conventional loans aren’t reinforced or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). This means that the lender (us) is held liable for all mortgage loans. We offer a variety of conventional loan types at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For those residing in Ansonia, CT who are currently on a fixed income, predictability is essential—especially when it comes to your bills. After funding a chosen down payment, monthly payments will be discussed and chosen at a specific price. If it’s important for you to know the exact price of your mortgage payment, then a fixed-rate loan is going to be the ideal choice for you.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you’re only planning to keep a home in the Ansonia, CT area for a brief time, then an Adjustable-Rate Loan (ARM) might be the right option for you. These loans have a lower rate in the initial period that fluctuates over time depending on the index rates and market conditions. A cap is put in place on your Ansonia, CT ARM loan to prevent your interest rate from exceeding a set amount.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Ansonia
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is backed by the government. Your loan is insured after you obtain it from your Ansonia, CT lender. This also gives Prysma the chance to provide you with a much better deal. For example, you might be able to have a reduced down payment or a decreased interest rate. Individuals looking to apply for this loan need a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and at least two years of consecutive employment.
- Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID loan is a good choice for any Non-U.S. citizen who doesn’t have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Prysma takes loan applications from Ansonia, CT workers who currently possess a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Any military veteran wishing to secure a mortgage loan in Ansonia, CT should consider the Veterans Administration (VA) Loan. The VA loan allows our military veterans the opportunity to obtain a loan with reduced interest rates and often the down payment is not required. To qualify, all applicants must be able to provide proof of military service, demonstrate that you weren’t dishonorably discharged, and a copy of their financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Ansonia
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing is sought after when homeowners would like to adjust their month-to-month payment or interest rate. Our refinancing experts can work with you to increase or decrease your rates or payments. This will give you the opportunity to pay off your mortgage in a shorter time period or to lower your monthly payments. Reach out to our professionals to see how we can assist you with your refinancing objectives.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Ansonia
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage is a great choice for homeowners over the age of 62 who are trying to find additional income. These individuals would need to trade equity (home ownership) for regular payments. It doesn’t have to be repaid until you sell or leave your residence.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers a range of conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Ansonia, CT and all across the state of Connecticut. Fill out your loan application online or via telephone. You never have to step foot in our office.
If you would like to stop by, we have two physical locations in Connecticut:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT