We are HIRING!
Prysma has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor.
Come work with one of the fastest growing companies in Connecticut. Great workplace atmosphere, fast pace environment. send in your resume to email@example.com
Serves customers by preparing mortgage loan requirements. Works alongside Sales Manager and Underwriters
* Prepares mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information.
* Confirms mortgage loan application information by mailing verification forms; contacting verification sources.
* Obtains mortgage loan documentation by ordering credit report, land survey, building appraisal, title, and related information.
* Identifies mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter and Sales Manager.
* Prepares closing statements and informs borrowers by calculating principal and interest payments, and closing costs; forwards information to borrowers.
* Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents.
* Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
* Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
Organization, Thoroughness, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Reporting Skills, Research Skills,
If you would like to apply for this position online, please click the link below: